Eucalyptus - Organic Essential Oil
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Respiratory | Nervous | Structural | Skin | Activity | Vitality | Energy
A fresh, clean spicy, aroma with camphorous, properties that naturally clear the airways. Cleansing and penetrating for use on the skin. Promotes activity, vitality, and energy.
Eucalyptus essential oil is a concentrated liquid containing volatile aroma compounds from the Eucalyptus Globulus Tree. Essential oils have been around since ancient times in Egypt, China, and other parts of the world. They are said to be the oldest form of medicine.
Eucalyptus essential oil is said to be antibacterial, disinfectant and an analgesic. It has been used to relieve the symptoms of coughs, colds, and respiratory conditions. It helps to soothe aching muscles and joints, and can be used on skin conditions and insect bites. In aromatherapy eucalyptus is said to promote activity, vitality, and energy. Add a few drops to your bath water to feel invigorated and refreshed. For respiratory relief, a few drops on a cloth can be inhaled.
Uses & Benefit
- Diffuse to clear airways, and relieve cold symptoms, or as a disinfectant for airborne bacteria and germs.
- Massage after blending for sore, aching muscles and joints.
- Add to bathwater or a footbath to feel invigorated or refreshed.
- Apply diluted to soothe sore, dry skin, or insect bites. Add to warm water and inhale for a minute.
- Blends well with Thyme, Rosemary, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into bathwater.
Cautions: Use with caution on those with high blood pressure or epilepsy. External use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mucus membranes, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or using prescription medication, consult your Doctor or qualified health care practitioner before using essential oils. Not recommended for use on children under 12 years. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach and sight of children. The information provided is for educational purposes only.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus globulus
PLANT PART: Leaves
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation